that makes you want to hug them tightly even as you tear their hair out. Something about someone who knows which buttons to push to get a certain reaction. Someone you can call anytime and know that, without hesitation, they will help you hide a body. Someone who knows your deepest secrets and only uses them against you to win an argument. Someone who will stand with you even if the two of you are the only ones standing. Someone who knows the difference between when you need to fight to vent and when you’re really mad. Someone who forgives you for saying stupid and hurtful things. Someone who sometimes says stupid and hurtful things. Someone who seems to have an innate sense of when you need to be, depending, encouraged or discouraged. Someone who will pray for you without being asked. Someone who, were they no longer in our life, would leave an illimitable hole in our heart. Our sister; our friend, enemy and ally. I am thankful for mine.
Other roads on the way to now
- RT @Marsh_Blood: We have four great opportunities to give this Tuesday, May 4! Will you stop by one of our mobile blood drives? If you can… 5 months ago
- RT @GreatSmokyNPS: The wildflowers seen here, the Pink Lady Slipper (Cypripedium acaule) and Yellow Lady Slipper (Cypripedium pubescens), a… 5 months ago
- RT @ChrisHurstVA: PLEASE SHARE: An Amber alert for a 2-year-old child last seen in Giles County was just posted. If you have questions or n… 5 months ago
- You can throw a rock in any direction and hit a recipe for spicy Thai coconut curry chicken. I… instagram.com/p/BNsjSVOhuII/ 4 years ago
- Haven't found the offensive tweet but have changed my pw. Any malicious tweet re: #GatlinburgFires did not come from me. 4 years ago