This afternoon, following a short nap to recover from an early morning in the field where the deer hang out, I hiked up to the old orchard to see if I could get a glimpse of one of the black bears that call our little piece of Clinch Mountain home. I’ve heard all about them from dad and others who have seen them, but as a photographer, I have to see them for myself. I want to know what it will look like through the lens of my camera and if I can capture the majesty of creation and do it justice. God continues to bless my photography and today, though He didn’t let me see the bear, He showed me I was looking in the right place.
Other roads on the way to now
- You can throw a rock in any direction and hit a recipe for spicy Thai coconut curry chicken. I… instagram.com/p/BNsjSVOhuII/ 4 years ago
- Haven't found the offensive tweet but have changed my pw. Any malicious tweet re: #GatlinburgFires did not come from me. 4 years ago
- I received a notification that I retweeted something I'd never share. I fear my account has been hacked #Gatlinburg is in my prayers. 4 years ago
- The Canon lens coffee mug I gave myself for my birthday. Had no idea this existed. Great gift… instagram.com/p/BNiWXhzBszs/ 4 years ago
- Read Baxter's account of the events that got him in trouble ginamintonkearns.com/2016/12/01/my-… #greatpyreneespup #deerhunter #intelligentdog 4 years ago