Everything I know about Suziki, I have learned from this little red ATV. I’ve always been a bit skittish with ATV’s because they can be, in direct link with the experience of the operator, unpredictable. It can be said that it was with trepidation that I first drove this unpredictable vehicle. I was pleasantly surprised that it went where I told it to go, didn’t spin, didn’t get stuck and didn’t make me feel like I was going to fall off. The only thing I like better is the Ranger, but that is only for the windshield … I feel in control and feeling in control when I’m in a vehicle of any kind is important to me. It makes me less afraid and that is priceless. I’d still rather hike, but that isn’t always possible. As a photographer, nature being a big part of the canvas, this little number has been a handy tool when time was of the essence. Thanks, Suzuki, for a sweet ride, for peace of mind and for letting me be in control. As I said … Priceless.
Other roads on the way to now
- You can throw a rock in any direction and hit a recipe for spicy Thai coconut curry chicken. I… instagram.com/p/BNsjSVOhuII/ 11 months ago
- Haven't found the offensive tweet but have changed my pw. Any malicious tweet re: #GatlinburgFires did not come from me. 11 months ago
- I received a notification that I retweeted something I'd never share. I fear my account has been hacked #Gatlinburg is in my prayers. 11 months ago
- The Canon lens coffee mug I gave myself for my birthday. Had no idea this existed. Great gift… instagram.com/p/BNiWXhzBszs/ 11 months ago
- Read Baxter's account of the events that got him in trouble ginamintonkearns.com/2016/12/01/my-… #greatpyreneespup #deerhunter #intelligentdog 11 months ago