As I look out upon the amazing and vast ocean, one of God’s most magnificent creations, I find that what I can imagine doesn’t come close to what God is. The sheer magnitude of creation is, in its own right, breathtaking. Maybe it just seems more beautiful than before because this is my last day here, or perhaps that’s the mystery of paradise, that it really does get more unbelievable as each day passes. Whatever the reason, I know that I will miss this place and though, for now my home is in Virginia, my heart will stay by the sea… until we meet again, I will see you only in my dreams.
Other roads on the way to now
- RT @Marsh_Blood: We have four great opportunities to give this Tuesday, May 4! Will you stop by one of our mobile blood drives? If you can… 1 week ago
- RT @GreatSmokyNPS: The wildflowers seen here, the Pink Lady Slipper (Cypripedium acaule) and Yellow Lady Slipper (Cypripedium pubescens), a… 1 week ago
- RT @ChrisHurstVA: PLEASE SHARE: An Amber alert for a 2-year-old child last seen in Giles County was just posted. If you have questions or n… 1 week ago
- You can throw a rock in any direction and hit a recipe for spicy Thai coconut curry chicken. I… instagram.com/p/BNsjSVOhuII/ 4 years ago
- Haven't found the offensive tweet but have changed my pw. Any malicious tweet re: #GatlinburgFires did not come from me. 4 years ago